Sunday 6 August 2017

Fourth Amendment of the 1999 Constitution | Nigeria

Recently, the National Assembly of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, consisting of the upper chamber (Senate) and the lower chamber (House of Representatives) voted to amend some sections of the 1999 Constitution.
                   
It is noteworthy that the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria had earlier undergone three amendments and that the current exercise is the fourth amendment.

The media, in particular The Punch of July 27, 2017 did a good job by giving a synopsis of the over 30 proposed amendments to the Constitution. 

The next step is for the 36 State Houses of Assembly to consider the proposed amendments. For an amendment to sail through for final approval, it must achieve simple majority endorsement in at least two-thirds of the 36 State Houses of Assembly, which is 24.

We believe that each and everyone of us - as patriotic Nigerians - should familiarize ourselves not only with the proposed amendments but with the 1999 Constitution and the three previous alterations to the document which constitute the bedrock of the current exercise. It is by so doing that we will be better informed and empowered to contribute meaningfully to public affairs that have constitutional implications.

Here you go: 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

4 comments:

  1. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349056460552   I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number ‪+2349056460552He can also cure so many sickness{1}HIV And AIDS {2}Diabetes{3}Epilepsy {4}Blood Cancer {5}HPV {7}ALS {8}Hepatitis


    ReplyDelete
  2. Neonatal herpes can occur when an infant is exposed to HSV (HSV-2 or HSV-1) in the genital tract during delivery. Neonatal herpes is rare, occurring in an estimated 10 out of every 100,000 births globally, but is a serious condition that can lead to lasting neurologic disability or death. Women who have genital herpes before they become pregnant are at very low risk of transmitting HSV to their infants;. Only herbal Medicine from Doctor RAZOR can permanently get rid of this HSV. I am glad that I got cured of this virus HSV type 1. . Contact Herbalist Razor On whatsapp --Via +2349065420442 And reach him on his Cliic email drrazorhrbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🌿🌿 This is how i get cure from cancer i was diagnosed of cancer and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until i saw in a health forum about a herbal medicine doctor who have medications to cure all kind of diseases including cancer, at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when I contacted Dr. Azuka and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via. DHL delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he directed me on how to take the medicine which i did to God be the glory, l was totally cure of the deadly disease called cancer, all thanks to 👇👇

    WhatsApp +2349166175418

    Email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW I GOT CURED FROM HPV VIRUS I was diagnosed of HPV Virus in 3months a go and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man  prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including  cancer, HERPES virus, PENIS ENLARGEMENT,,how to get pregnant, ETC at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try , when i contact this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HPV herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when i received this herbal cure, he gave me step by directions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 14 days of usage, I am now free from the deadly disease called HPV, all thanks to Dr DADA. Contact this great herbal doctor via Whatsapp his +2348167428084 OR drdadaherbalcentre7@gmail.com or visit his website https://drdadaherbalcentre.wixsite.com/drdadaspecialremedie

    ReplyDelete

Kindly let us have your general or specific comment(s) below.